Former Convent of San Francesco

 

The complex was founded by the Franciscan friars of San Francesco and built by Francesco Ricchieri with the authorization of Pope Martin V and the Bishop of Concordia Arrigo di Strassoldo. It dates back to 1424 and preserved paintings of Pordenone. In 1767 the Venetian Republic abolished the church and convent. Currently owned by the City of Pordenone, it hosts exhibitions, conferences and concerts.

DO NOT MISS OUR NEWS

Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to get the offers