Church of the Holy Trinity

 

The church is the work of Pordenone pre '"Hippolytus Morone", priest vicar of the Cathedral of St. Mark, notary and architect. The church is built between 1526-1539 period. The church has an original octagonal design, terminated by a pyramidal roof, while the interior is circular means harmony of the universe.

DO NOT MISS OUR NEWS

Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to get the offers